How to Get a Bad Ending in Dishonored
February 4, 2023
Dishonored is a first-person action-adventure game where players control a supernatural assassin, Corvo Attano, on a mission to reclaim the throne and save his empire. The game offers multiple endings based on the player’s choices and actions throughout the story. While most players aim to achieve a good ending, some may be interested in experiencing a bad ending. Here are some tips on how to achieve a bad ending in Dishonored.
- Kill non-target characters: In Dishonored, killing innocent characters will increase your chaos level and negatively impact your ending. To achieve a bad ending, players should kill as many non-target characters as possible, especially during missions that allow for non-lethal solutions.
- Don’t spare key characters: Sparing key characters, such as Lady Boyle, will lead to a better ending. To get a bad ending, players should kill key characters and sabotage their missions.
- Choose aggressive playstyle: Dishonored rewards players for taking a non-lethal approach, but if you want a bad ending, it is best to be aggressive and use weapons to eliminate enemies.
- Avoid using supernatural powers: Supernatural powers in Dishonored, such as Blink and Possession, can be used to achieve a non-lethal playthrough. To achieve a bad ending, players should avoid using these powers and rely on weapons instead.
- Don’t complete side missions: Side missions in Dishonored can impact the outcome of the story, so it is important to ignore them if you want a bad ending.
Remember, the choices you make in Dishonored will determine the outcome of the story. If you follow these tips, you’ll be well on your way to getting a bad ending. However, it’s important to note that this may not guarantee a bad ending, as there are many variables that can impact the final outcome of the game.